Wardrobe

Sunday, December 19, 2010

the money did not went to the club

Yes, there was too many people for us to get in.
Din feel like getting in anyway. HAHAHA

So the money went to....
- 15 bucks went to EZ-link Card.
- 5 bucks for the pig liver soup which doesn't taste nice.
- 39 bucks for a PAUL FRANK tee :D Like, like.
- $5.90 for a red weird pencil case! Superb!
- 18 bucks for a recycle bag, like like
- $3.50 for combo of ice tea and snacks
- 10 bucks for my 2 little beanie monkey key chains!! CUTE-NESS
Presenting to you, gon-gon & big-gii!!!!! They are tinier than my hand which is of course, because they are key chains, LOL.



Total expenditure: $96.40 it's two times my allowance -.-

Should be more than that, luckily I didn't buy that platform shoes which cost like $82.
Luckily i'm leaving Singapore on the 26th, that means I don't have to spend any of my money anymore until I've come back from Indo.

No comments:

Post a Comment