Wardrobe

Saturday, November 13, 2010

End of week THree

Yes, end of week 3 in of school.
So SUPER FLYING FAST.

2 more weeks to:
FOI project submission,
Com.Skills in class assignment,

2 more days to:
submit Consumer Banking FILA chart,

and loads and loads of stuffs to do...
TUTORIALS!

And yes, I went swimming on Thursday again. During the hottest period 12pm. HAHA
But it's drizzling during that time, so i'm not lobster. I managed to swim to the other end already!! SO HAPPY.

Then went to Joel house, play manjong? LOL. Fun though, because I was really NOOB at it. I think I lose the most.

Oh, I lost my 1L green Nike bottle :(( not lost, but forgotten to bring it with me when I left the LT.
It's okay now, because I have two new ones NOW! Not green anymore, but PINK, because there wasn't green one in store.

I also bought:
a Zara basic tee.
two watches, green and blue from Four Skins.
a blue turban band.
.................... still want buy somemore, so please give me more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment